Thursday, June 18, 2015

Moving and Stuff

  So I'm finally getting around to updating this blog after ignoring it for almost an entire year. My only excuses are 1 that we are having far to much fun to stop for any length of time and 2 that we hardly ever have a computer that is A working and or B at home for any length of time. I know, I know, lame excuses. So on to the fun stuff.
 We are now in Southern California for Wyatt's summer internship and having an amazing time. I was a extremely little doubtful at first but after all the love shown to me by my family members here. Serious LOVE I mean really. Giving us beds, couches, toys, kitchen appliances, chairs, tables, tv, dresser, towels, linens, lamps, mirrors, and last but not least a serious list of fun invites and fun places to visit. I am definitely warming up to the idea of being here long term if it happens.  It is such a beautiful place and has such beautiful weather and fruit and of course COUSINS!!!
    If anything could sell me on living in California again it would be the amazing fruit.  We have been going to the Farmers Market every Friday and LOVING all the beautiful fruits and veggies.  We have been able to do so many fun things since we've been here and for relatively cheap which is good considering how much we pay in rent each month. lol. These are some of the fun things we've discovered so far:

  • Farmers Market
  • Beach
  • Orange County Great Park
  • Outdoor Movies
  • Hero's Camp (that will be a post all of it's own)
  • Shopping
  • Sprouts... again Shopping
  • Coolest Parks
  • FAMILY
  • Downtown Disney
and I'm sure more to come....


Our summer essentials

Memorial Day with cousins as it should be

Huntington Beach

OC Great Park



Downtown Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment