Thursday, June 18, 2015

Family isn't it about time?

   Since living in Southern California we have already made one trip to Sacramento.  It was a seriously debated trip since we would have to leave on Friday night and come home Sunday afternoon.  In the end we decided that more than half my siblings (sorry Sam, Hannah and Rachel we missed you) were also making the trip we would go.  It was also the first time that I can think of that all the married siblings would be together for a vacation.



     I am so grateful we decided to go.  Despite my morning grumpiness on Saturday morning for a bit we had an amazing time.  Largely thanks to my parents who were extremely accommodating to all our needs.  We had an amazing amazing canoeing trip planned that was so much fun for everyone.  A pretty hard thing to accomplish with so many different age groups.  We canoed, swam, spent time with my wonderful grandparents, spent time with my wonderful in laws, went shopping at the outlets, saw Jurassic Park, attended church on Sunday and all with enough energy to drive home safely Sunday afternoon.  P.S.  I am still dreaming of those tacos you made on Sunday mom.  Thank goodness for Family.  I am so lucky to have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment