Sunday, May 22, 2016

Cornell in the Spring

      We took our first official Family Pictures as a family of five yesterday and  I am so happy with the way they turned out!!!  My sweet friend Melody has taken all our family pictures while we've been here at Cornell and they always turn out so beautifully!

      I am going to miss this beautiful campus, this BEAUTIFUL place full of amazing beautiful incredible sights, our INCREDIBLE WONDERFUL AMAZING friends and every last thing about Ithaca.  I am going to be sobbing my way out of town.  This place has been perfect for me and my family in every way and it will forever hold a special place in my heart.   I can't believe we're really leaving.  I am so so grateful that we will always have these beautiful pictures to remind us that this truly magical experience was a very real part of our lives.



















No comments:

Post a Comment